cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer stops just before completing print

jawisa
Apprentice

I have the Maxify 2720 printer and am having problems completing prints. When a job is sent is queues up the job and the printer starts up but it always stops printing after about 95% of the data is sent. It will then try to re-print with the same result. An example of this is a PDF with 3MB is sent but the printer stops after 2.9MB. Can anyone assist me with this problem. I am running windows 7 Service Pack 1 and the printer is connected to my home Wi-Fi network.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

James

4 REPLIES 4

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

James,

Is this all documents, or just this one .PDF?

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

This happpens with all documents.

Greetings,

If it happens with all documents, then its likely the print driver.  Question, are you printing directly from the native apps?

Acrobat for .PDF

MS Word for .docx files, etc?

What driver did you install?  XPS or standard?  Try whichever you didn't use previously.  Uninstall the old driver first.

Your Printer

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

I have tried all the drivers available and am still having the issue where there is a long pause before completing the print job. After this happens the computer or printer seems to want to reprat the same print job almost like it was not completed before.

Announcements