cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer spits out blank paper

SUZANNEA
Apprentice

My printer started to print out blank paper. The black ink was low, so I changed it with a new Canon ink. It still spit out blank paper. I then changed all of the inks with original Canon ink and it still spits out blank paper. The computer shows that everything is printing fine. I have done all of the maintenance like cleaning the print heads.

4 REPLIES 4

Stephen

Hello!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly what model printer you're using (it's usually on the top or front of the unit), any error messages you're seeing, and the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows Vista/7/8/10 or macOS 10.x), as well as the way you connect to your device (USB or networked via WiFi or Ethernet).

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is an urgent support need, please call 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666) weekdays.

If you're outside of the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks and have a great day!

Sorry. I have A Pixma MX892 connected wirelessly to an Apple. There are no error messages.

Hi SUZANNEA,

It is recommended that you contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I have tried to contact a Canon Tech person but I guess my printer is too old and support is no longer provided.

Announcements