cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer skips words while printing.

raomangala
Apprentice

Printer skips words while printing. I printed the same document multiple times, and it skips the same words every time. I am using Windows 10 OS, and printing off of Google Docs. It has been working before, and this is a new issue. I tried the 'Cleaning' option a couple of times, then the 'Deep Cleaning', both followed by 'Nozzle Check'. The printed pattern appears correct, but it still skips words. 

5 REPLIES 5

Danny

Hi, raomangala!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by ready to help 24/7 via email at http://Canon.us/SupportCF or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT). We also encourage you to check out our Knowledge Base at that same link for answers to common questions.

Thanks and have a great day!

Hi,
Sorry, I thought I had included that info in my post. I am using Canon MG3220 printer

Hello.

Does this issue occur when printing from other programs besides Google Docs?

Also, does this occur with copies that are made directly from the printer itself?  Try both a black and color copy to test.

If faster assistance is needed, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

The problem seems to occur only when I print from Google docs. I tried copying the whole doc into an MS Word document, and printing from there. That worked. 

Hi raomangala,

Since the issue only occurs when printing Google Docs, please try these recommendations to see if they will resolve the issue:

1. Clear the Google Chrome cache and cookies, selecting the "the beginning of time" option.

2. Try printing your document using the incognito mode of the browser.

3. If incognito mode does not work, there may be another extension installed in Chrome causing the issue.  Disable all extensions by doing a browser reset.

If you still experience difficulty, we ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative for further assistance by entering your product name and selecting a support method here. A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements