cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG5320 says no paper when I have paper

Emmrut
Apprentice

I tried to print a web page wirelessly from my iPad on my canon mg 5320. I have had no problem before. Now it says error, cassette. There is no paper. Load paper then push start. I had plenty of paper loaded. I reloaded and pushed start...same message

61 REPLIES 61

Sorry know nothing about Macs. I finally got so disgusted with this piece of junk printer, I threw---and I do mean THREW--it in the trash. EVERY single time I tried to use it there was some kind of problem. Will NEVER purchase another Cannon. You listening, Cannon?

My printer, MG6620 does not have the setting Plain Paper Feed Settings Adjustment. Anything else I can look for to accomplish the same result?

Yes!! Thank you so much! That is exactly what I needed to solve this.

Great - thanks again!

Great Thanks! It was set to letter, I tried also changing to high quality paper and she's printing Woman Happy

@gedeon wrote:
This may be late but I think It may be useful for upcoming users.
To fix the error:
- You select setting
- Device Settings
- Plain Paper Feed Settings
- Set up on Rear Tray instead of cassette

That is how I did it.

Thanks

no plain paper feed setting anywhere

5 Years later after this comment was made you saved me and my old man alot of frustration cheers good to see someone thought out side of the box, you deserve a beer again cheers

Fixed my problem, thank you!

paper loaded  printer says load paper

Hi joemc321!

Welcome to the Canon Community and thanks for your post!

If you've tried the troubleshooting above, you'll want to reach out to our friendly, US-based technical support at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666) weekdays from 10am to 10pm (ET). Support at Canon USA is always 100% free! 

Says "load paper and press OK"  [1003]

Announcements