cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG5320 says no paper when I have paper

Emmrut
Apprentice

I tried to print a web page wirelessly from my iPad on my canon mg 5320. I have had no problem before. Now it says error, cassette. There is no paper. Load paper then push start. I had plenty of paper loaded. I reloaded and pushed start...same message

61 REPLIES 61

How do I fix this?

Says "load paper and press OK"  [1003]   How do I fix this error??

Tried folding paper (a4) as suggested and followed instructions under device settings, IT WORKED, Thanks

daryl
Apprentice

I tried to print tickets online. When i brought up the printer i noticed it said paper size was 4 x 6. I reset it to letter and that fixed the problem.

kwasi
Apprentice
I tried to print using canon 1730i but am having a feedback to load paper but the tray is full of paper. So what should I do please

Shakay244
Apprentice

HI there, I have a brand new canon mg3660, I have printed a one page document only and it is telling me to load paper when paper is already loaded. 

How long does it take to answer this question. I have a brand new machine. This is extremely frustrating?

Shakay244,

Check to make sure that the tray is properly loaded into the printer before printing again.

If you continue to have difficulties, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you for your reply but I did give you the model number mg3660 and there is no paper tray as such, you just slide the paper into the bottom of the printer. I have gone back to instruction booklet and completed everything as stated, machine still saying to load paper. This is very frustrating considering we bought the printer brand new. 

Hi Shakay244,

The PIXMA MG3660 is not supported by Canon USA.  For further assistance, it is recommended that Canon Australia is contacted.  Please use the following link to email Technical Support:

https://www.canon.com.au/support/support-request-form

Or use the following number to call:

13 13 83

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements