cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer says 'No Paper'

javabiker
Apprentice

Printer model is MF620C Series UFRII LT.

I purchased this printer less than a year ago.  It had this 'No Paper' issue, even though the tray was full of paper, and not above the paper load mark.  Canon replaced it under warranty.  The replacement has the same problem, and I've been fighting it for months.  The paper specs have been set in the printer setup (A4 20lb recycled).  I can sometimes fix the issue by turning off the printer and restarting it, or by pulling out the tray and then pushing it back in.  It might then work, but only for 5 or 10 minutes then it fails again.  Totally unacceptable!!  There are literally hundreds of posts about this problem, so I'm not the only one with it!

There has to be a fix for this.

1 REPLY 1

BillS
Mentor

Hi javabiker,

It is recommended that you contact live technical support for this issue. There is NO charge for this call. While we understand that the forum may be the preferred method, the real time feedback of a live technical support agent would be very beneficial in your case and allow us the opportunity to more efficiently assist you. Please call our special toll-free number at (866) 261-9362 for support. Representatives are available to assist you Monday - Friday from 10 AM to 10 PM EST (excluding holidays).

Announcements