cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer reverting to upper tray

PommySally
Apprentice

Trying to print to my MX926 from iPad and iPhone from my camera roll. Always been able to do until yesterday. Now it keeps reverting to the upper cassette which is for photo paper. I have checked all the printer settings. Turned the printer off and on again. No change. If I email myself the document from my camera roll as a PDF it prints to the lower cassette A4 plain paper, but not if I print direct from photo files. Also when printing from camera roll I don't have the same option after I have selected the printer. I only get a black and white option. There is no option for single sided, or page range etc as there is when I print from a PDF.

Thx

1 REPLY 1

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Check the settings in your app before printing.  Make sure that the correct paper size is set before printing to ensure that the correct paper source is used.

If you continue to have difficulties, troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements