cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer refuses to fit to page

juuvinha
Apprentice

Good evening,

I have a  canon mg2500 series printer, which I bought specifically to print photo quality pictures at an acessible price. I even bought Canon photo paper plus glossy, all canon so i'd have as few issues as possble. Boy I was wrong. 

Whenever I try printing using exactly this "fit to page" explanation (there is NOTHING different from those settings apart from paper type, which I've also changed) the result is the image fully resized to 1/4 of the page and jammed into the far left upper corner. 

IMG_20200515_191747.jpg

I have used Photoshop, Clip Studio Paint and Windows photo view to try and print with different programs and the result is always the same. 

I'd like to know how to get the actual picture to fit the page, and understand what is happening. I do not wish for photos this small and this is getting frustating given the amount of ink I've already spent trying to fix this.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

For photo printing on the MG2500 Series models, the supported paper sizes for photo papers are 4"x6" and 5"x7". 

Paper Load Limit

If you are printing on A4 or Letters sized photo paper, you would need a higher end PIXMA Series model that can support printing photos on larger sizes.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements