cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer prints blank pages from computer but prints from elsewhere

sarafredericks
Apprentice

My Canon Pixma MG7720 will only print a blank page from my computer, but it *WILL* print if I make a copy from the printer or print a template page (graph paper, calendar, etc.).  I've uninstalled and reinstalled all software and drivers and attempted several setting adjustments to try to get it to work.  It's frustrating because it's obviously functional and it does print (so there are no blockages, print head issues, cartridges issues, etc.)  The only response i've found are issues that I'm not experiencing, like tape on the cartridges, broken printer head, and blockages.  But it prints.  Just not from my computer.  So any help or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

A test of your PIXMA MG7720 should be performed.  This will tell us if the printer is working correctly.  To do this, please load letter-sized paper in the PIXMA MG7720 and follow these steps:

1.  Flick the HOME screen and then tap Setup on your PIXMA MG7720.

2.  Tap Maintenance.

3.  Tap Print nozzle check pattern.

4.  Tap Yes.

The Nozzle Check will print.  Include a picture or scan of the print when responding to this message.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

sarafredericks
Apprentice
But it prints fine from other sources, so it is functioning.
Announcements