cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer issue

Mike13
Contributor

I have a two month old Canon TS9020. (wifi connection)  It was working perfectly until yesterday when it ran out of black ink. I replaced the cartridge, but it will not print now. The print jobs go into the printer queue. If I go to the printer display panel, I can make copies, and even scan back to the computer. I connected the printer and computer with a cable, and then the computer recognized the printer and named it   Canon TS9020 (copy1). and I can print using that printer. but I want to print using the wifi that worked until yesterday. Need help,  Mike 

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Hi, Mike!

We recommend making sure you're using genuine Canon ink cartridges and that they're seated properly in your printer.  If you haven't already done so, try ejecting the new catridge and reinstalling it.

If your problem persists and this is a time-sensitive matter, search our knowledge base or contact our US-based technical support team at http://canon.us/SupportCF. Otherwise, your fellow Canon users are welcome to chime in with their input.

Thanks and have a great day!

Thanks Danny for the reply, but as I said I can make copies if I use the printer display panel, and the copies look good, so the cartridge has to be seated propely, but I did as you suggested, same issue. 

update.I can also print using the printer display panel. I put a memory card in the printer, searched for a picture, and it printer perfectly. 

Problem solved. I was playing around on the printer display panel, and noticed it said there was a Firmware update  available. I downloaded  and installed the update and all in working now. Thanks,  Mike

Announcements