cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer is printing a light yellow haze over the paper

keefer1
Apprentice

I'm using the MG5320.  I'm printing on 5x7 mat photo paper.  I'm making a 5x7 white canvas to lay images on top.  If I print borderless (with a smaller image), the printer prints yellow outside the image to the edge when it should just remain white.  If I print with a border, the printer prints yellow outside the image up unitl 1/8in from the edge of the paper. 

And yes, I'm sure the canvas is white.  I get professional prints made outside the home with no issues.  I've been doing it this way for years with multiple printers with no problems.  

Any possible solutions?  

Thanks in advance. 

1 REPLY 1

BillS
Mentor

Hi keefer1,

A good first step for any print quality issue is to perform a nozzle check to ensure the ink is being properly distributed.  I have included full instructions for printing the nozzle check HERE.  If the black grid pattern or any of the color bars are streaked or missing, a cleaning may be required.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements