cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer head problem and error!!!!

Missdiana_MT
Apprentice
Ok...this is really starting to tick me off ! I keep getting the "Print head is incorrect head" and I'm to replace it with the correct one. It's still pretty new too ! I took it out and cleaned the head with a little cleaner and replaced it but it still won't work...what the heck is up with this thing? Any ideas how I can fix this new printer?
4 REPLIES 4

Jason
Whiz

Hi, Missdiana_MT!

To ensure the most accurate information is provided, we will need to know the printer model you are using.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

Yep... I just realized that after I punched post..sorry . I have a MG5420 all-in-one printer

Ramona
Authority

Hi Missdiana_MT,

Since removing and reseating the ink tanks and print head in the unit did not resolve the error, please turn off the printer, unplug the power cord and leave it out for at least 10 minutes, then plug it back in and turn it back on.  If the error persists, the printer will require servicing.  Please call or email us using one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

What is the model  # of your printer?

Announcements