cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer does not always print and will not scan at all

Marguerite
Apprentice

I have a Canon Pixma TS8050 which will not always print correctly sometimes it prints out a lot of unreadable rubbish and the scanner has stopped working too My partner tries to print something from the computer just now and it printed rubbish he went to the print icon at the top of the page on the computer so I tried using the print option on the list of things at the top right corner on the computer it showed a preview of it in rubbish text then it changed to normal and it printed ok can anyone help please ? Also the scanner has stopped working when I try to scan it starts off as if its going to work then returns back to the screen can anyone help ? Thanks for any information

2 REPLIES 2

Stephen

Hello!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know about any error messages you're seeing, and the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows Vista/7/8/10 or macOS 10.x), as well as the way you connect to your printer (USB or networked via WiFi.)

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

We do need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market. Canon USA does not support the PIXMA TS8050.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please call 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666) to discuss your support options weekdays from 9am to 9pm (ET).  

If you're outside of the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks and have a great day!

Thanks I am in the UK

Announcements