cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print directly to disc

noimatariman
Apprentice

Hi

I have a Pixma MG6250 and I'm having difficulties printing directly onto a CD  I have checked the settings, tried leaving the size, as A4, and also tried setting to Disc tray G, left the source as automatic and the software I'm using is Ronyasoft, which is the latest version, they say they can't really help as it's a settings issue, I also sent an enquiry direct to Canon suport over week ago, just a holding mail back so far.

My system is Win 10, again up to date, 64bit, 8MB ram and an AMD 6300 processor.  I have tried using the software that Canon provides but on a 4K monitor, the default resolution makes the text size miniscule - something else I asked Canon to advise on.  

The procedur appears to go as it should through the selection process until I actually select print, the it always defaults to paper (which I removed from the lower cassette and the rear tray) before trying to print to the CD.

Any suggestions please - clean one's I mean

Regards

3 REPLIES 3

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

The MG6250 does not appear to be a model that is sold here in the United States.

Try using the My Image Garden program to print on a disk.

If you continue to have difficulties, visit www.canon.com to get in touch with the Canon contact center in your region.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

noimatariman
Apprentice

Hi

Thanks for the input, most grateful.  As it happens, I was soon contacted just after my post, so although there was an initial delay at getting a response from Canon, when they did get back to me it was and excellent response.  When I explained I was using Ronyasoft software, the person dealing with my problem actually downloaded their evaluation copy and set about sorting the problem out.  He then sent me a PDF file showing how he had resolved the problem and it worked fine, it was just one small, but significant error I made in the settings.  I don't know too much about your CS in the United States, but here in the UK this sort of response is just something that doesn't happen ordinarily.  So, problem solved, many thanks again

Hi noimatariman

Could you post the setting that needed to be changed for the benefit of others who might have this problem.

Cheers

worand

Announcements