cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prima TS6051 WiFi conection fails to transfere data,

paulouk
Apprentice

My printer is connected to my lap top via my route.   The router name appears on the printer display correctly and the router shows the printer but there does not seem to be any transfer of data.  Every time I try to print I eventually get a messager "printer not on line or switched off"

Any help would be much appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2

Stephen

Hi, paulouk!

Thanks for reaching out to Canon USA!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market. The PIXMA TS6051 is a Canon UK/Canon Europe exclusive model, and is not sold or supported by our team here at Canon USA. 

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thank you Stephen,   I was not expecting direct help from Canon here but from members of the community.  The fault I described is fairly common I beleive.

Unfortunately I have found "support" from Canon very lacking and have just gone round in circles and got no where.

Paul.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements