cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma ts9520 won't print photos from MacBook Pro.

Eferna
Apprentice

it will ony print part of the photo or none at all.  It will print photos from ipad and iphone.  It will print a photo from a document (and will print document).  Canon says to contact Apple, Apple says Canon has to update its drivers.  (I'm on Big Sur 11.4).  I've tried eveything and was on phone for several hours with Canon support and Mac support.  Any ideas what to do ?  

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Hi, Eferna!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly how your PIXMA TS9520 communicates with your Mac (Wi-Fi, USB, etc). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

The printer/Mac communicate via wi-fi and I've also connected them with a USB. I'm on Big Sur 11.4. I can photo print from iPad to printer from another room. but the Mac/printer sit next to each other and still nothing.

Hi Eferna,

If you are still experiencing issues printing from your Mac, it is recommended that you contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives via phone or chat. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

https://mycanon.usa.canon.com

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Eferna
Apprentice
Surprisingly with Macs latest update I can now print photos from my iPad Pro.
Announcements