cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma mx922 wps connected, but printer offline?

Discordya
Apprentice
So I just got this bad boy of a printer (Love it) and went through the installation. Everything went swimmingly except the wlan. So I long pressed the wps button on my router, pressed ok on the appropriate dialog screen on the printer, and then got the success. But then the installation on my pc for the drivers won't complete, says the printer is offline? But I print a printer diagnostic or whatever it's called from the printer itself and it says connection active, ssid is correct, all that seems good. But on my computer it says offline. If I use Word to try to print, the printer shows in the list but then the document I say to print won't go through and it alerts me the printer is offline.

How is this possible? I can't find an answer in troubleshooting anywhere. I have turned the printer and my pc off and back on, and have connected the printer with a usb cable and it works fine and prints perfect, but it won't connect on Wi-Fi even though it says active with usb unplugged.

For reference, yes the printer is online and the blue wireless light is solid blue. Also I set up wps before connecting the usb in, I only tried it as a last resort. Please help?!
3 REPLIES 3

VuTruong
Contributor
The FIX is to go into:

Setup - Device Settings - LAN settings - other settings - TCP/IP settings - IPv6 - DISABLE

- Truong Vu

Didn't work for me

VuTruong
Contributor
Change it on the printer.
Announcements