cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma e404 photo quality and ink problem

TunaSaatcioglu
Apprentice

Hi, I have 2 different problems. My printer's photo quality is not satisfying, I still use the original cartridge since I bought it. I can't use any kind of glossy paper, ink wipes out esily when I touch it. But this problem is only about glossy papers, so I use silky papers. It doesn't wipe out with silky papers but the quality problem is still over there.
Is it about the glossy papers that I used, I tried 3 different kind of glossy papers but nothing changed. (Haven't tried canon papers though)
I don't expect a professional quality from e404, it's not specifically produced for photos, but I know that the other e404 users do not experience these two problems. I've seen prints from an another e404, detail, colors and resolution was much more better than mine. (I chose high resolution when I print, it's not about it).

Any help will be appreciated, thank you.

2 REPLIES 2

Tiffany

Hi TunaSaatcioglu,

Welcome to the Canon fourms! This model printer appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA.  The Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

I'm not here to demand any kind of official Canon "support" or something. Just a friendly "advice" would be OK. That's what "forum" means, people discuss, advice etc. I've allready written to Global Canon and they never answer me, so I'm done with that.
Finally I managed to get an answer from a Canon employee -which is you-, at least it's something. Although it's big NO and "get out of here" LOL.
Anyway, thanks though.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements