cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma TS9521C Rear Feed error Code 1000

dzway
Apprentice

Just got my new printer a couple weeks ago. I have yet to be able to print from the rear feed. I am trying to print from the rear feed and I keep getting a code 1000 which is either paper is loaded wrong and/or there is no paper loaded.

1. Paper is there.

2. I don't see how I could be loading it wrong. 

What am I doing wrong??

3 REPLIES 3

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

If you are getting a 1000 error, it can point to a problem with the paper feed. There is also a chance that the the paper is being loaded incorrectly or the paper settings are incorrect. Just to make sure the paper is being loaded properly, you can review the steps to load the paper using the steps in the link HERE.

We would be happy to assist with the issue. To provide some feedback or some troubleshooting steps, we would need some additional information. If you could reply to this message with the information below, we can provide some assistance.

1. When you try to print, does the paper move at all in the rear tray?
  2. What size and type of paper are you trying to print on?

kwhitney05
Apprentice

I am having the same issue. 

The rear feed starts to collect the paper and pulls the paper in a 1/2in or so and then pops the error 1000. 

I have tried with several sizes (from the sample pack that came with printer).

• 5X5 Photo Paper Plus Glossy II
  • 5X7 Semi-Gloss
  • 4X6 Glossy II
  • 8.5x11 Matte Photo 

I make sure to match the printer and the printer (computer settings), select print and then the roller starts and pulls paper in and then tries to continue but just pops the Error 1000. I have followed instructions on how to insert paper to the rear feed. 

Please help

Hi kwhitney05,

Please contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives via phone or chat. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

https://mycanon.usa.canon.com

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements