Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

Pixma TS9120 won't reach main menu

I have been dealing with this issue about a month after purchase but would eventually let me use the printer. It will no longer function at all except to give me "Error 6830." I can not find any information on how to fix this, or even to hard reset the printer since there are no buttons. I have tried what the printer tells me, and nothing works. I try to put in a service request online and once I put my info in, I get a page with only Canon banners with no text or information what so ever. I am extremely frustrated with this printer, and this companies lack of support, and the apparent error coming randomly and not a single option to help me repair this printer or just ANY information or help from Canon. Can anyone please put me in the right direction to get this working so I didn't spend my money to basically rent a printer for 3 months

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Pixma TS9120 won't reach main menu

Hi chuck_goodman,

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issues. Please contact our support group at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST(excluding holidays).

We look forward to hearing from you.