cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma-TS9120 won't let me print pages from standard paper tray

DRAE
Contributor

I had a page that I wanted to print and selected print.  All settings showed correctly.   After a moment I got the message no paper in tray.   I checked and plenty of paper.  Selected print again and same result; however, I was by the printer and saw that it was trying to print from rear feed for photos.    I double checked settings and everything was marked to feed from main tray. Tried again with same result.   I then selected a pages template and printed with the same result.  I then put a standard piece of 8-1/2 x 11 paper in the rear feed and selected print.  It printed just fine, HOWEVER NOT from rear feed, but main tray.   Did this 3 times with good result.  I then removed the paper from the rear feed and tried again with the "paper out" message.   

Now for the strange part.   I print a spreadsheet and it prints from main tray with no message.

How do I fix this?   I am running out of ideas and very frustrated.    One last note there was a paper jam in rear, which I cleard.  

1 REPLY 1

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi DRAE,

The computer and program that you are printing from will determine the tray that is used. To assist further we would need some additional information. If you could reply to this message with the information below, we will be able to provide trouble shooting steps.

1. What version of the Mac or Windows operating system are you using on your computer?
  2. What program are you printing from?
  3. What size and type of paper is selected in your print window?
Announcements