cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma TS9100 broken out of box and I can't get any sort of return from walmart

meaters
Apprentice

Hello!

I bought this printer more for the scanner which makes the fact that the printer is broken out of box all the more frustrating. When I turn it on, it says something is jammed and that it can't start anything else because of that. I can't use it for anything beause of it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi meaters,

If your PIXMA TS9120 was purchased within the past year, please call or chat with Canon Support so a replacement can be sent to you.

To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

https://mycanon.usa.canon.com

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Sometimes packing materials or tape in place for shipping can be left inside the printer.  Of course getting a lemon is also possible.  I'd check again for any obstructions and ensure the inks have been installed correctly.  If you are confident you have removed everything, and the error persists, you need to exchange the printer.

This is not something you live with.  If the printer is defective, get it replaced and move on.     

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

I bought it online and they aren't responding to my emails, I dont know how else to return it.

There isn't packaging, it looks like a white piece that sits below the ink carts is just stuck up, so it can't go back to its resting position.

Returns look pretty straight forward to me.  By mail or directly to the store.

https://www.walmart.com/cp/returns/1231920

Why bother trying to email somebody.

Ship it back for free. Just log into your account and print a return label. View Orders 

• Once in your order history, select “View Details” of the item you want to return. Click “Return or Replace” to print a free return label.

• Package the item you wish to return along with all original packing materials and accessories, then mail as directed.  

• You'll receive a refund or replacement once we receive the item.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Because return isnt an option for the purchase, but contact is. I tried doing that all a month ago, this was a last attempt. Walmart does not just sell from thesmselves on their website, but are like a **bleep**tier Amazo that refuses to really handle outside sellers beyond offering to sell for them. I learned that after I made the purchase unfortunately, and "Venu", the seller, refuses to answer me.

But I can gather from these responses that there isn't a way to fix this damned machine, which really sucks.

notreturn.png

Hi meaters,

If your PIXMA TS9120 was purchased within the past year, please call or chat with Canon Support so a replacement can be sent to you.

To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

https://mycanon.usa.canon.com

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you, they are going to exchange it!

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements