cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma TS9020 not printing color

bradtedrick
Apprentice

I'm using wifi connection to my computer and mobilel.  The printer will not print color.  Have done nozzle cleaning multiple times with no color.  Have performed nozzle test patterns and the only think that prints is black.

I've cleaned the printhead to no avail.  I purchased and replaced the printhead and have the same issue. No color is printed whatsoever, using original printhead and replacement print head.

2 REPLIES 2

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi bradtedrick,

If your printer is only printing black and you have tried more than one printhead, it looks like there is a hardware issue or a problem with the ink supply. If you have tried replacing any of the color tanks and you are still having the same problem, it looks like the printer needs service.

The printer has a 1 year warranty and you can click the link HERE to create a Canon account to see what service options you have.

Outside of the 1 year warranty, you can contact our sales department at 1-800-652-2666 to use our Upgrade Program. The Upgrade program will give you a discount and free shipping on a replacement printer.

Hello.  So you're saying if the you've replaced the print head and your ink cartridges are full and ink color will still not flow this is a hardware issue?  You say it needs service, what kind of service?  You appear to be suggesting that if the printer is out of its 1 year warranty that replacing the printer is better than getting it serviced.  Do you know why the hardware malfunctioned?  Do you know what part of the hardware is malfunctioning?

Announcements