cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma TS5060 won't print

dcj
Apprentice

Hi - hope you can help me. I can't get my new Canon TS5060 printer to print. I've set it up on my wireless LAN, installed the drivers etc from the supplied disk and confirmed that the the printer is connected wirelessly to the router. I can select the printer from an application (e.g. MS Word) and the print app indicates that the printer is ready.

When I click the 'print' icon, the printer screen shows "Processing....Please wait momentarily" and nothing is printed. I've deleted and re-installed the drivers a couple of times. I've also tried the USB installation. The initial test print via USB works OK, but subsequent attemps to print all result in the same problem. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated - after working on this for a couple of days, I'm now almost bald through tearing my hair out...

My setup is: HP Pavilion laptop, Windows 10, TP LINK router with a strong wireless signal

thanks, David

1 REPLY 1

dcj
Apprentice

...I can also confirm that the device driver info indicates that the printer is correctly installed and functioning normally. Also, the scanning function works as expected over the wireless LAN i.e. I can scan a document and save it as a jpeg.

...any ideas anyone?

Announcements