cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma TS3122

jusjudy
Apprentice

I installed this printer about a month ago, wirelessly, to two computers which sit side by side with the printer between them.  Everything prints just fine from one computer, but the other one gets the message that the printer is "off line" each time I try to print something from it.  The computer is never "off line" and it is turned on.  Any advise?  So far I've re-installed the softwear each time I've gotten the faulty message that the printer is off line and that just takes way too long.  Thanks for any help.  I'm by far not a computer whiz.

3 REPLIES 3

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

If the error persists after the drivers have been reinstalled, troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

erj
Apprentice

I have the same problem. What is stranger is that the scanner will still work wirelessly but printer says offline.  Tried reinstall also with no luck. Please post if the customer service was able to help you.

After playing around with this problem for days, and re-reading the instructions, I finally realized this printer "turns itself off"/goes to sleep.  And each time this happens before I can print, I have to wake it up by pressing the wireless button, letting it ......I don't know.......stretch itself.......then pressing it again, waiting til the zero shows with the wireless icon in the little windown and then, once again, pressing the wireless button and waiting for it to show zero and the wireless icon for the second time.  Finally, after all that, it'll print for me.  (so all in all I end up pressing the wireless button on the printer 3 times, waiting between each time for the zero and wireless icon to show in the little printer window)   Because I don't use this for an at home business, I'm just putting up with it for now.  Hope this helps.

Announcements