cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma TR8520 Copy question

oldg
Apprentice

I just got this printer and when trying to copy, it will only print from the rear paper. How can I make it print from the cassette when copying?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi oldg,

You can set the printer to use the cassette. When you have the copy menu on the printer screen, press settings (C) in the picture below:

figure: Touch screen

From the settings menu, swipe down until you see Paper scrc. It should be set to Auto. Tap on it and change it to Cassette. The printer will now pull paper from the cassette when making copies.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi oldg,

You can set the printer to use the cassette. When you have the copy menu on the printer screen, press settings (C) in the picture below:

figure: Touch screen

From the settings menu, swipe down until you see Paper scrc. It should be set to Auto. Tap on it and change it to Cassette. The printer will now pull paper from the cassette when making copies.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

This answer resolved my question. Thanks.

Announcements