Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

Pixma TR 7520 Problems

Greetigs.

I am new.  The Pixma TR7520 commands do not sync with my Mac OS10.13.  I have tried to use the  printer/scanner commands from the  Quick Menu,  and nothing happes.  I hve tried to use Google Drive  and nave had no luck.  I have purchased a new printer cord thinking that to connect to the printer directly via USB would help-- no luck.    I have tried to use the commands on the  touchscreen  of the printer and I keep gettting the message that the "printer/scanner cannot be found  or  may be in use by another  user"  I am so frustrated, and I wish I had never purchased this printer.    I should have stuck with  HP. Help.

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Pixma TR 7520 Problems

Hi DebraC,

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issues. Please contact our support group at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST(excluding holidays).

We look forward to hearing from you.