cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma Printer MG7520 Support Code B203

jmdaru
Apprentice

I keep getting the error code B203 when I power up the printer. Does anyone know what that code means and how I might be able to resolve it. I have tried disconnecting and reconnecting the power and have checked for paper jams/ ink cartridge issues. 

2 REPLIES 2

CRickard
Apprentice

I was using my printer and all was printing fine. Then code B200 comes up and bascially says take me to a dealer for repairs. IT WORKED FINE. whats up ? called canon - they said if its out of warranty throw it away . Really !?!?!?   Any ideas ??

Hi jmdaru and CRickard,

The B203 and B200 errors indicate a problem that would require service. Due to the costs of parts, labor, and testing in repairs when out of warranty, we instead recommend replacing and recycling the printer.

If you're located in the U.S., one option I can offer is the Canon Upgrade Program. The Canon Upgrade Program provides a one-time discount on the purchase of a replacement printer directly through Canon U.S.A., and comes with free ground shipping. If you're interested, you may to call one of our phone-based Sales agents at 1-800-385-2155. You will need to have the printer's serial number for this call; the serial number may be found on the back of or inside the front of the printer.

If you're located outside of the U.S., you may find your local branch of Canon using the map on the Canon Global website: http://global.canon/en/support/

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements