cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma Mg3520 error codes

jasonjdking
Apprentice

I received an error code on my Canon mg3520 that said the ink absorber was full I took it apart and cleaned the absorber sponges and everything else in the area. I have now put it back together and have no clue how to clear the error codes. Please help

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Jasonjdking,

There is a counter inside that needs to be reset. You would need to go to a service facility to have them reset the counter. You can see if there are any electronic repair shops in your area. You also qualify for the Canon Upgrade Program.

This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service or are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This program allows you the opportunity to purchase a replacement product discounted from the list price. Free ground shipping is included with your purchase.

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 seven days a week, 8 AM to midnight EST. Let them know you have been working with technical support and that the Canon Upgrade Program was offered.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements