cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MX925 "no paper in upper cassette"

garyosullivan
Apprentice

Hi,

I am experiencing an issue from multiple sources when printing to my Canon Pixma MX925.  When printing natively from an iDevice (tablet or phone), or from a Mac running 10.12 Sierra, the printer will randomly present the above error condition.  When printing natively from an iDevice there is no way to alter the paper source, so one relies on the A4 Cassette tray being the default.  At the point of printing on an iDevice, there is no way to alter this.  I realise third party software could be used but....really is that the only answer!?!

Also, I can see no way of setting the paper source to the lower cassette in the printer driver.  It defaults to "Auto" and reverts to it after each print.  

Having reviewed the setting on the printer I can see no way of either disabling the upper tray/cassette or making the lower one the default.  

Thanks in advance for your help with this matter.

1 REPLY 1

Danny

Hi, garyosullivan!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thanks for posting!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA.  The Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

Announcements