cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MX922

dahaffey
Apprentice

I have been scanning and printing many photos and documents over the last week.  Last night, I suddenly was unable to print documents.  I can still scan and print photos, though.  All of the settings seem to be correct for printing docs.  I have unplugged and rebooted both the computer and the printer.  My computer is a MacBook Pro with the Catalina operating system, and I use Google Docs.  Does anyone have suggestions for how to fix this problem?  Thank you for your help! 

3 REPLIES 3

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Please describe what is happening when you are unable to print documents.  Are the documents coming out blank?  Or is there no communication from the computer?

If the prints are coming out blank, try performing one or two deep cleanings.  Details on this process can be found at THIS LINK.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Photos are printing beautifully, but paper documents that I try to print come out blank.

Hello.

Start by printing a nozzle check pattern to see if the PGBK grid prints at the top.  If not, cleanings should be performed.  Visit THIS LINK for more details about this process.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements