cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MX922 won't connect to wireless! I have tried everything!

granuile_ip
Apprentice

My Canon Pixma MX922 won't connect to my wireless connection in my house. All my other wireless devices are working fine without any issues. It detects the wireless via WPS and manual set up but won't stay connected. My laptop will pick up the printer then it will say offline as soon as it connects. When I remove the printer and try to re-add it, it does not find the printer, eben though it says its connect on the printer.

I have tried the using an ethenet cable as well....NOTHING! It will not even detect the network when attemping to do a firmware update..... FAILS!

I have tried eveything! reseted my router, the printer, etc.! Please help!!! I have a business to run!! this printer is only a little over a year old!qMNM1uzmTXedcKz9A8t79g.jpg3iceR27CTGKk1abEm5PtRw.jpgCdiMOO4BR2GdGVXj5KgGtw.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi granuile_ip,

It is recommended that you contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

capnkirk4
Apprentice

I have a canon mx922. I used the stop button and entered WLAN setup, WPS. I pushed the WPS button on my Netgear router, and it says connected. From that point on I have no clue what to do! Help, please.  Kirk 

Hi capnkirk4,

Since the printer is connected to your network, you will just need to install the printer drivers on your computer. Please click HERE to open the support page for you printer.

If you are using Windows you will want to download and install the MX920 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01. If you are using a Mac, you will want to install the MX920 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 16.20.0.0,  MX920 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.1.0h, and ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0a. Once the files are downloaded, run the installer for each file.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements