Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

Pixma MX922 prints a page correctly, then won't print any more...the screen says "Printing..."

As the subject line states - it shows the document is still in the queue.  I have it setup on our wireless router to print.  I have to unplug the printer in order to reset it - it gives no error message, will not cancel the document, etc.  I end up doing this a couple of times per day.  Please help!  If this is a wifi/WAN network issue, I'll hook up a cord and be done with it - I don't have to use it to print wirelessly, although that is one of the reasons I selected this model was for that capability.

Joel

Re: Pixma MX922 prints a page correctly, then won't print any more...the screen says "Printing.

Hi Dababyguitar!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know the computer operating system you're using (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x). Any other error messages or details you'd like to give will also help the Community better understand your issue.

Thanks and have a great day!

New Contributor

Re: Pixma MX922 prints a page correctly, then won't print any more...the screen says "Printing.

Tiffany,

I'm using Windows 7.  There are no error messages given either on my computer or on the printer screen.