cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MX922 printing sideways

danielle729
Apprentice

I'm tring to print on paper that is 8.5 x 5.5. i'm using Word for Mac 2011. I went into page settings and changed them to the right size then i made my document. i went to print and i clicked on page settings again to make sure that it was set to the right size and it was. when it printed it took forever for it to even grab the paper and print but when it came out it was sideways.

IMG_7917.JPG

I went to my printer settings on my computer and changed the default paper size to the size that i had created for 8.5 x 5.5 and tried again. it still printed sideways. i don't know how to rotate a whole document without just changing the orientation to landscape but when i do that it messes up my document. but i shouldnt have to flip anything, i changed all the settings so it would print on this size paper so why isnt it working? I was going to try having the paper sit the other way in the tray but then it's too short and the bottom notch thing doesnt touch it.

1 REPLY 1

Ramona
Authority

Hi danielle729,

Changing the page orientation to landscape would usually resolve the issue you are experiencing; how does the document print incorrectly when the landscape orientation is selected?

For more immedate assistance, please call 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays) and a Canon technical support representative will be happy to help.  There is no charge for this call.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements