cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MX922 printer. After printing a photo, how do I print a document?

HeidiL
Apprentice
After printing a photo, how do I print a document? It only wants to take paper from the upper tray. How do I switch it to take paper from the bottom tray for regular standard paper?
3 REPLIES 3

Jason
Whiz

Hi!

To ensure the most accurate information is provided, we will need to know the version of Windows or Mac in use.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

I'm using a mini iPad. Windows?

Ramona
Authority

Hi HeidiL,

The paper tray that the printer will print from is selected automatically according to the paper size selected in the application software being used on the iPad, and the region in which AirPrint is used.  When Apple's photo application software is used, the default paper size is 4 x 6, so the printer will attempt to print from the upper tray.  If you want to print on another paper size such as 8.5 x 11, you will need to use a program with your iPad that has that paper size as a selectable option and print from that program to the printer.  

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us using one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements