cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MX922 Color Faded

thendreks
Apprentice

Recently the color prints are washed out / faded....ink levels are fine.

Anyone else experience this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi thendreks,

Is the little red light on the Yellow and Magenta ink cartridges on or off? Also if you could attach a picture of your ink cartridges to your reply or just let us know all the information that is on the cartridge( ink number, where it was made, etc).

We look forward to your reply.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi thendreks,

I recommend performing a nozzle cleaning. Please click HERE for the steps. Once the cleaning is done, you will be asked to print a nozzle check. Please compare the nozzle check to the one HERE.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I did the test and there is no output for Yellow or Magenta...both of them have ink left however. Please advise.

Hi thendreks,

Is the little red light on the Yellow and Magenta ink cartridges on or off? Also if you could attach a picture of your ink cartridges to your reply or just let us know all the information that is on the cartridge( ink number, where it was made, etc).

We look forward to your reply.

Hello - 

The levels from the app did not seem that low to be the culprit, however I did do a nozzle clean and then a deep clean, I then did get the ink level was low, so I swapped it out and alas now it's fine. 

So ultimately the nozzles needed cleaning and the ink was low but not low enough to register a warning yet.

Thanks!

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements