cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MX882 Printing Jagged or stepped lines?

dbghouse
Apprentice

I have a Pixma MX882 printer that has been having problems lately.  When printing straight lines, they are coming out stepped or jagged.  This seems to be particularly noticeable when printing horizontally or landscape.  If I print a shipping label for instance and it is turned sideways on the page in portrait mode, the lines come out jagged or stepped.  The same is true if I print out a spereadhseet in landscape.  The cell border lines are stepped.  I have run full cleaning and done an alignment.  Test page comes out looking good with no stepping. Please asdvise if you have any ideas of what I can do to correct this issue.  Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ramona
Authority

Hi dbghouse,

Since the cleanings and alignments did not resolve the issue, the printer may require servicing; please call or email us using one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Ramona
Authority

Hi dbghouse,

Since the cleanings and alignments did not resolve the issue, the printer may require servicing; please call or email us using one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements