cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MP495 wifi help

loganbrooke
Apprentice

I never realized that having a Samsung Chromebook laptop would be so difficult. I can not connect my computer to my printer because my printer wont connect to wifi without a router, however i do not have a router. I do have internet though. If anyone could help or has any suggestions please let me know thank you so much!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

The MP495 cannot be used with a Chromebook.  This printer can only be used with computers that are running Windows 10 and earlier or Mac OSX v10.12 and earlier.

To print from a Chromebook, you would need a printer that can be used with the Google Cloud Print service.  For more details about compatible printers, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

The MP495 cannot be used with a Chromebook.  This printer can only be used with computers that are running Windows 10 and earlier or Mac OSX v10.12 and earlier.

To print from a Chromebook, you would need a printer that can be used with the Google Cloud Print service.  For more details about compatible printers, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you so much 

Announcements