cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG7700 support code 1750

lmobley
Apprentice

I have Canon MG7700 printer, I just replaced the PGBK cartridge, it is telling me that the ink cartridge is not recognized.  I replaced it with Cartridge World PC-B-PGI250-HC.  It looks exactly the same as the one that I removed.  The light is lit indicating that it is in place.  Please help.  

4 REPLIES 4

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Imobley,

Third-party, and refilled inks may not register properly.  You can try to disable the ink sensor by pressing and holding the red Stop/Resume button for 5-7 seconds. You should then be able to print until the ink cartridge is empty.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I have used the stop button to clear the new ink issue several times.  It still isn't helping.  I have tried the home button to redo the maintenance to the unit.  I am unable to bring it up.I have also tried to do maintance on my laptop as well.  Still no help.

Hi suzyf55,

Please reply with the information that is on the cartridges( ink number, where they were made, etc).

We look forward to your reply.

tuckerm83
Apprentice
I have a Pixma TS6020 with the same issue. Holding the stop/resume button for 5-7 seconds did not resolve the problem - still getting the error message. Does the printer have to be powered off or on? I tried this with the printer on.
Announcements