cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG7550 does not quit: "Ending... Please wait a while" : any solution, please?

elsa33
Apprentice

Good morning Canon Community,

My Pixma MG7550 works flawlessly as a LAN (physical cable) network printer  and prints regularly.

But in recent times it has developed an irritating fault. When turn it off it displays the message "Ending... Please wait a while."  Since it refuses to quit - I've waited over 2 hours before giving up and pulling out the plug. Then I get the warning about turning off properly....

Any suggestions, please?  The issue is recurring over time.

Thank you.

Elsa

2 REPLIES 2

Tiffany

Hi Elsa33,

Welcome to The Canon Forum! 
We really appreciate your participation, however this appears to be a printer model not supported within the US. The Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thank you,
Meanwhile I found the solution: I disconnected the power cable, waited 30' and changed the printer properties settings so the two-directional connection is disabled.
Now it  is 3 days it works flawlessly.

Announcements