03-09-2017 01:21 PM
Creating a Grayscale preset will allow you to print in black and white.
Please perform the following to create a Grayscale preset:
1. Open the Applications folder.
2. Open the Textedit program. When the program is open, a small white window will appear.
3. Click File at the top left corner and choose Print.
4. Locate the 'Quality and Media' section.
5. In the Quality and Media menu, check the box labeled 'Grayscale'.
6. Next, expand the Preset menu and choose 'Save' or 'Save As'.
7. Type in 'Grayscale' or 'Black and White', then click OK.
Once this has been done, make sure that the new preset is selected before printing. Simply change the preset back to 'Standard' for color printing.
This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.