cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG7120

indybarb
Apprentice

Hi, I am supposed to pick up one of these today at BB and am getting a little worried about the cost of printing and also ease of installation.  This will be for home use.  Mostly printing out recipes and photos of grandchildren.  Will want to print from I-phone. I am an older woman and would appreciate any tips or advice anyone could give me.  Thank you,

3 REPLIES 3

indybarb
Apprentice

May I add an addendum to this?  Is the Pixma MG 7120 susceptible to the U052 printhead problem?

Crista
Whiz

Hi indybarb!

Thanks for posting in the Canon Forum! The Forum is not intended for immediate help, but a place to allow for the Community to give you assistance and feedback. If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team.

Thanks!

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi indybarb,

The PIXMA MG7120 should not be difficult to install on your computer, but it you experience difficulties, let us know and we will help you..

The PIXMA MG7120 will be able to print photos from your iPhone.  It is AirPrint compatible, so it will print almost anything from your iPhone.

In regards to the U052 error, the PIXMA MG7120 could experience this error, but it is unlikely.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements