cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG6320 won't print

fettig20
Contributor

I changed the ink cartridges in my Pixma MG6320 and now when I ask it to print it acts like it is printing but the page is blank.  What did I do?

9 REPLIES 9

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Did you forget to remove tape from bottom of print cartridge (like I did once)?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Ha ha!  No I did remove the tape and performed the nozzle cleaning function even though the test print didn't look like it needed it.  To no avail!  Any other ideas? 

If I understand correctly you can print a test print and a nozzle pattern after you intalled the new ink cartridges, but you get blank prints when printing from applications?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Exactly.

Do you have any other suggestions? 

Just throwing out ideas. Power down and restart printer. Clear printer spool/queue.
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Queue is clear and I have already restarted the printer. 

I am at a loss. Maybe reinstall printer driver?
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

dabby52
Apprentice

I have the same problem with the printer right out of the box; and now Canon no longer supports this machine.  Have even changed all the ink cartridges to fresher, more recently manufactured ones, since the "starter" ones from Canon that were in the box may be up to 10 years old. Colors print OK with nozzle alignment, but no black at all except those that are printed next to the colors (combination of all colors that makes black).  Cleaned and Deep Cleaned several times, changed ink cartridges twice.  No help.

Announcements