cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG6320 NOT TURNING ON

dreyxo
Apprentice

Hey,

So today I tried printing and when I turned on my printer it showed me a support code B200 and went online to see how to fix it. I found something that said to open the printer like when I am trying to change the carts and turn it on that way and somehow it fixed it and the error code went away. So then I got ready to print but as it was loading it just turned off. and now I am having problems turning it back on. It has never done this before, I have probably had this printer for about 7 years and it has never given me any problems and all of a sudden it does this. I have the Pixma MG6320 and the button is touch screen so IDK what the issue is but I am worried that something really bad is wrong with it. Please help!!!

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi dreyxo,

If the printer is not turning on, the printer has experienced an internal hardware failure.

Since the printer is out of warranty, you qualify for the Canon Upgrade program. This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service or are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This program allows you the opportunity to purchase a replacement product discounted from the list price. Free ground shipping is included with your purchase. 

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 mon-Sat, 9 AM to 9pm EST. Let them know you have been working with technical support and that the Canon Upgrade Program was offered.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Announcements