07-04-2017 05:34 PM
My Pixma MG6320 printer no longer supports duplex (2-sided printing) from my iMac desktop when printing from Safari. I had just upgraded the iOS from Maverick to Sierra, so I assumed Safari was also upgraded. I am now using Safari 10.1.1 with the Canon printer drivers 18.104.22.168. Interestingly enough my daughter's MacBook Air laptop running Apple's iOS El Capitan 10.11.4 with printer driver 1.0 works just fine. When I am printing from Pages, this is not an issue.
07-05-2017 07:19 AM
To resolve this issue, it is recommended that the PIXMA MG6320 is reinstalled. Please follow the steps below to uninstall the PIXMA MG6320 from your computer:
1. Double-click the Mac HD.
2. Double-click the Library folder.
3. Double-click the Printers folder.
4. Move the Canon folder to Trash. Note: If you have any other Canon printers installed, they will need to be reinstalled as well.
5. Open the hard disk icon again and double-click the Library folder.
6. Double-click the Receipts folder.
7. Move any files related to the PIXMA MG6320 to the Trash.
8. Once complete, please reboot your computer.
When your computer restarts, to reinstall your PIXMA MG6320, please follow these steps:
1. Visit Canon's website at: http://usa.canon.com/support
2. Type PIXMA MG6320 in the "Enter a Model Name" box and click the Get Drivers & Downloads button.
3. Under Recommended Downloads, click the Select button next to the MG6300 series CUPS Printer Driver.
4. If you agree, please select the checkbox next to "I have read and agree to the terms of the Disclaimer and wish to continue with the download".
5. Click the Download button.
6. If a Save As box comes up, click Save.
7. Once the download is complete, click the Select button next to the MG6300 series Scanner Driver.
8. If you agree, please select the checkbox next to "I have read and agree to the terms of the Disclaimer and wish to continue with the download".
9. Click the Download button.
10. If a Save As box comes up, click Save.
11. Once the download is complete, open your Downloads folder.
12. Double click [mcpd-mac-mg6300-11_7_1_0-ea17_2.dmg] to install the printer driver.
13. Double click [msd_-mac-mg6300-19_0_0b-ea11.dmg] to install the scanner driver.
If you continue to have difficulties, please contact our support group using the following link: