Canon Community Canon Community

Myc
New Contributor

Re: Pixma MG6220 won't copy from cassette

Dealing with the same issue, I  did not find any of the previous solutions helpful until I explored the Default settings for printing.   In Print go to Presets,  in my case U.S. Legal size paper was selected, which would activate a rear cassette issue.  In Page Setup I also noticed Paper Size was on Legal then changed it to Letter size and that took care of the problem. 

Hope that helps.  Thanks for all your contributions, which eventually got me on the right track! m.

New Contributor

This is the answer that helped me.  On the printer itself, go to Copy menu, then Print Settings.  Type was set to Matte.  I changed it to Plain Paper, and the copy function started feeding from the cassette again.  Two or three hours of my life I'll never get back!

Highlighted
New Contributor

I was able to fix this problem when printing from Outlook by going into "Define Styles" and change the setting there from rear tray to cassette.  Question remains why in the middle of the night did this setting change?  For years before it always printed from the cassette.