cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG6220 Ink Pad

pvzajac
Apprentice

Does anybody know where I can get the excess ink pad? I went to clean it (which I have done many a time) and dropped the pad into the sink garbage disposal. I can't print withoutit. I know everyone says just buy a new printer - but it appears that Canon made things a lot harder with the newer models. I bought one and gave it to my daughter-in-law. I've got to fix this one! Please help.

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi pvzajac,

You may be able ot purchase the ink absorber pad from the Parts Department, but please note, if you were experiencing a waste ink error, the service tool is needed to reset the printer.  This tool is not available to the general public, as it is proprietary.  You are eligible for Canon's Upgrade Program. This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service, or for some reason are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This option allows you a one-time opportunity to purchase a replacement product, discounted from the list price.

To help you get up and running quickly, we also offer free standard shipping (if the order is completed by 12:30PM ET). If you would like to take part in this option, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 seven days a week. Let them know you have been working with technical support and the Canon Upgrade Program was offered.

The Parts Department may be reached by calling 1-800-828-4040, seven days a week (excluding holidays), 8:00 a.m. to Midnight ET.  They can provide you with availability and cost.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements