cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG5520 Not Printing Anything

nanigreene19
Apprentice

Went to do some printing this morning and my printer was not printing anything, not even color. I got a notice saying to change out the PGBK Ink, so I did so. I then tried doing a maintenance to see if that was the issue and the nozzle patterns didn't come up. I did a deep cleaning and still nothing is working.

3 REPLIES 3

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Smunlin
Apprentice
Same here

mspa
Apprentice

Me too. Colors started going out last week. I have a full Black and full PGBK cartridges installed. Magenta, yellow and blue are low, but should be printing. Today the first page I printed was fine. Second page, black didn't print and only yellow and cyan printed. Third page, nothing. Doesn't matter what color or b/w settings I use. I no longer get any image. If I can't fix, this is going in the garbage can, and I'll go buy a laser printer from some other company.

I have followed the link for "Contact Us" in the first post ... will wait for a reply. Thanks

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements