cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG5250 no longer printing duplex

davestroud
Apprentice

Hi,

I have owned a Pixma MG5250 printer / scanner for quite a while now. I have used this printer with both PC and currently for the past two tears with an iMac. It has always printed duplex double sided copies, with both MS and Apple OS, fully wirelessly without any problem.

Recently I had to delete and reinstall my Mac OS and some various drivers, this was no problem. When I installed the Canon printer driver all was well until I printed my first document and discovered that 'print both sides' had been greyed out and some other fetures were missing. The driver offered by Canon's website is Canon MG5200 series _7B3FC8000000 version 16.20.0.0 but despite a number of attempts I can only get version 16.10.0.0 to download plus the scanner and printer are now seperate where before it was multifunction.

I can't fully remember the previous driver's name but I'm sure it was something like UJ Utilities or similar.

Any ideas or help how I can print both sides please?

Regards Dave.

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Unfortunately, we here at Canon USA are not familiar with the MG5250 model.  This printer appears to be available in Europe.

Please visit the following link to access the support options for the unit at the Canon Europe website.

http://www.canon-europe.com/Support/Consumer_Products/products/Fax__Multifunctionals/InkJet/PIXMA_MG...

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi, OK thanks.

Announcements