cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG3122 printing problems

JTMusicVA
Apprentice

Hello.

I bought a used Pixma MG3122 printer off Amazon. I'm trying to get it to print properly, but, not having luck.....

I installed brand new print cartridges, have kept cleaning, unclogging, and realigning the print heads, but still my printouts have lines and misaligned print. I've also executed the Roller Cleaning and bottom-plate cleaning, just to make sure it's all good.....

Did I get a bum printer????

Any suggestions for getting this thing to print 100% accurately (no white lines, and things aligned properly.....)???

I DID try the auto-alignment (where it prints out a page, then you scan the page, but after it scans, I ALWAYS get the error, E-5-0.) I'm trying the Manual Align, but, no luck.......

5 REPLIES 5

Danny

Hi, JUMusicVA!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

Windows 7, 64-bit - all the latest SPs and updates.....
I went to Canon's website and installed the latest Driver available for this printer....
Printer Firmware is 2.01 (I think that's it.....)

Hello JTMusicVA,

The issue that you are having sounds like a service issue, please click HERE to reach our technical support department for further assistance.  Thanks!

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

sheilav73
Apprentice

I have the same problem, The printer does not align properly , I did everything , run all the tools trying to correct the problem, and it is making the same error over and over again.

sheilav73
Apprentice
the same problem here....any ideas how to fix it?
Announcements